Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mailing list

Dear EJPAC members and anyone else looking,

Happy spring! I hope you have been enjoying it, and have been getting out to paint! Frankly, it is just not the same here in East Johnson without Bradley, but it's wonderful that certain individuals are taking it upon themselves to find places to show his work. He was so prolific and dedicated to his work, and such a good painter - and I know he would be so pleased to have his paintings on display!

I am helping to put together a mailing list for Bradley Fox's upcoming shows. If you would like be on the mailing list to get Bradley's announcements, please respond email me with your name and mailing address.

If you want to go out and paint sometime, please also let me know! We'll see what evolves.

Sincerely,

Marcie Vallette

No comments: